Photography has been my passion since I was just a kid.
Unconsciously, I feel the world around us as different elements coming together to create the reality. My love of the art of photography is expressed in every frame I take of people, wildlife and nature.
Over the years, I have gained experience in all kinds of photography from the film era (when I had to pick and choose which photos to print from negatives, in order to save costs...) and into the digital era.
My work has received awards and international recognition in various media and has appeared in galleries and exhibitions. But, most importantly to me, it has been cherished by individuals to whom my photography has touched and made a difference. I hope you enjoy my art now and in the future :-)
* Calgary Stampede / Canada / 2018
* Calgary Stampede / Canada / 2017
* Cultures Reflections / Israel/ 2016
* Calgary Stampede / Canada / 2016
* Tel Aviv Photo Art / Israel / 2015
* Photo Fair Tel Aviv / Israel / 2015
* International Photography Festival / Israel / 2014
* Calgary Stampede / Canada / 2014
* Louis Vuitton / Paris / 2011
* Kingston / Canada / 2002
* National Geographic competition - Daily Dozen
* Popular Photography Magazine / First place / Medium Format
* National Wildlife Federation / Honorable Mention / Wildlife photography
* Calgary Stampede / Honorable Mention / Western Photo Competition
* Two time CBC Toronto TV news photo contest winner
* The Society for the Protection of Nature in Israel / First place / Bird Photography
* The Israel Nature and Parks Authority / First place / Autumn Photography
* The Society for the Protection of Nature in Israel / Second place / Bird Photography
* "Just a quick note to let you know how much I appreciated your talent in capturing special moments. I am so incredibly grateful for the beautiful photos you took of myself and my aging father when we were headed to a friends wedding. I haven’t seen my dad dressed up in years and I know we will cherish these photos for many years to come. Whenever anyone I know needs a photographer always insist they contact you. Thank you again for the beautiful memories.
* "We used Yaron for our pre wedding pics and our Wedding photos. We were so impressed with his work. He captured the most precious moments that will last a lifetime.
He was so fun and easy to work with. He was very professional and a real pleasure to be around. I would recommend him to anyone that needs an amazing photographer for any event.
- Greg and Linda."
* "I'd like to thank you for the incredible work you've done for us. We are very happy with the quality of the photos from our family photo shoot. We've shared these photos with our family and look at them regularly.Also, I’m happy with the LinkedIn headshots you took of me. We accomplished a lot for a single session. I hope we can work together again in the future.
* "Yaron photographed our wedding this past March , 2019. He was professional and a pleasure to work with. Our pictures were very special; we would definitely hire him again and recommend him to our friends. The best part was how quickly the pictures were ready!
- Lauren and Moises."
*"Thank you Yaron for photographing our son’s Bar Mitzvah August 2019 in Muskoka . We enjoyed working with you and liked the photos you gave us. Looking forward to have you photograph for us again in the future .Thanks so much :)
* "Yaron was such a pleasure to work with as the photographer at our wedding this past summer. We love the final product and he was great throughout the process. His photos are creative and really capture very special moments, yet at the time we barely noticed his presence. He was great about editing and getting us the photos in a timely manor. We would strongly recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer in the future.
- Karen Held and Peter."
*"I would like to thank you for your portrait photography session I had with you this year. The session was productive and amazing and I am pleased by the results . Looking forward to use your professional photography services in the future.
* "We wanted to really thank you for the great work during our wedding on March 31st. You've been amazing throughout! We had a slideshow at the wedding with Engagement Pics you took of us and everyone had great reviews pf them. The pictures you gave us are INCREDIBLE!! You've captured some unbelievable shots and we really appreciate it. We always said that hiring a good photographer is one of the most important things since this will stay with us forever. We certainly made the right choice. Thank you so much for all the great work!
- Mayer and Inbal."
* "My son's bar mitzvah was a lovely event. However, Yaron's stunning, artistic photos have rendered our memories of this special day in exquisite detail, and allowed us to experience aspects we would not have been privy to. He managed to capture the RELATIONSHIPS and interpersonal dynamics between the family members and guests with a journalistic eye that I have never encountered before when looking at photos from special events, both ours and others'. Even the posed photos of our family have something special about them that makes them more beautiful than typical posed photos. I don't know what the secret sauce is, but if you have an upcoming special event and would like to hire a photographer, you must hire Yaron Eini as he will capture elements that no one else will.