Photography has been my passion since I was just a kid.
Unconsciously, I feel the world around us as different elements coming together to create the reality. My love of the art of photography is expressed in every frame I take of people, wildlife and nature.
Over the years, I have gained experience in all kinds of photography from the film era (when I had to pick and choose which photos to print from negatives, in order to save costs...) and into the digital era.
My work has received awards and international recognition in various media and has appeared in galleries and exhibitions. But, most importantly to me, it has been cherished by individuals to whom my photography has touched and made a difference. I hope you enjoy my art now and in the future.
* Calgary Stampede / Canada / 2018
* Calgary Stampede / Canada / 2017
* Cultures Reflections / Israel/ 2016
* Calgary Stampede / Canada / 2016
* Tel Aviv Photo Art / Israel / 2015
* Photo Fair Tel Aviv / Israel / 2015
* International Photography Festival / Israel / 2014
* Calgary Stampede / Canada / 2014
* Louis Vuitton / Paris / 2011
* Kingston / Canada / 2002
* General Electric
* Life magazine
* National Geographic competition - Daily Dozen
* Popular Photography Magazine / First place / Medium Format
* National Wildlife Federation / Honorable Mention / Wildlife photography
* Calgary Stampede / Honorable Mention / Western Photo Competition
* Two time CBC Toronto TV news photo contest winner
* The Society for the Protection of Nature in Israel / First place / Bird Photography
* The Israel Nature and Parks Authority / First place / Autumn Photography
* The Society for the Protection of Nature in Israel / Second place / Bird Photography
*"We're feeling always so grateful for our stunning wedding photos from Yaron. I remember how super picky we were about finding the right photographer and style, and we couldn't have been happier. We knew Yaron has incredible talent, just by looking at his website and his professionalism was impeccable. He knew the ins-and-outs of weddings and anticipated all the scheduling. He guided us in a way that was both gentle and enthusiastic. Oh and it was a lot of fun! And just as we imagined, the photos turned out to be stellar."
- Avi and Hanita
*"Yaron is a photographic mastermind.
A photographer doesn't amass a collection of stunning images like Yaron has unless he sees those fantastic possibilities in his mind -- and doesn't rest until he has them.
He made our family photo shoot look as exciting as any of the grizzly bear families or tigers in the wild that he's photographed in his travels.
I've worked with a lot of photographers professionally, and I consider Yaron top-drawer. I feel lucky we were able to get him for our family."
- Zev S.
* "We had an amazing experience with Yaron from passion photography! The photo shoot was so much fun. He had great creative ideas and put a lot of effort into capturing every special moment. The kids really enjoyed it and said it was a great experience. Yaron put time and effort into perfecting each shot and gave us many beautiful pictures that we will treasure forever! We highly recommend him!"
- Dana and Artzi
* "Yaron did an amazing job. Organized, on top of things and not thrown off by the chaos. The photos are, as expected, fantastic."
- Elisha and Yael
* "I was never a big fan of family photography but then we met Yaron and honestly, now, I would never miss the opportunity to catch in such amazing way important family moments with him. Yaron is an artist who is kind and fun to work with! I highly recommend him!"
* "We had our family photoshoot with Yaron this fall. It was an amazing experience! Our kids really connected with Yaron and the pictures came out BEAUTIFUL like art. We will definitely do it again."
- Maya and Tal
* "We used Yaron for our pre wedding pics and our Wedding photos. We were so impressed with his work. He captured the most precious moments that will last a lifetime.
He was so fun and easy to work with. He was very professional and a real pleasure to be around. I would recommend him to anyone that needs an amazing photographer for any event."
- Greg and Linda.
* "Thank you Passion Photography for making our special day so memorable during this pandemic 🙏🏻. Despite the fact that we need to wear masks, your out of the box thinking and your passion for photography left us with gorgeous pictures.
Yaron is a very talented and professional photographer, we definitely recommend Passion Photography for your next event!"
- Tali and Nir
* "I'd like to thank you for the incredible work you've done for us. We are very happy with the quality of the photos from our family photo shoot. We've shared these photos with our family and look at them regularly. Also, I’m happy with the LinkedIn headshots you took of me. We accomplished a lot for a single session. I hope we can work together again in the future."
* "Yaron was the photographer at my daughter Eve's bat mitzvah and I am very please with the work he did and the shots he took. He captured the the essence of Eve and her bat mitzvah beautifully and was professional and efficient throughout the process. Yaron is a very talented and skilled photographer who's very easy to work with and understands which shots make for the best story of your simcha. I highly recommend Yaron/Passion Photography for any occasion."
"Yaron takes excellent photos. He takes his time to get great shots and gives you lots of options. Highly recommended !"
- Naomi S.
* "We loved working with Yaron as our wedding photographer. He is creative, fun, and has an amazing eye for a great shot - planned or candid. We are beyond thrilled with the outcome - he perfectly captured the love and energy from the day. We look forward to working with Yaron again to capture other special life moments."
- Steph and Elad
* "Yaron has a fabulous eye! He made me look good and I'm not normally photogenic. He captures spontaneous moments quickly and beautifully."
* "Amazing photographer, fantastic shots. Great professional! Highly recommend passion photography as the whole job b is definitely done with passion!"
* "Yaron did a phenomenal job on our family portraits. Our toddler didn't make it easy for him. He captured breat shots and the pictures came out amazing !"
- Leah S.
* "Yaron is an excellent photographer and his portraits of our family are amazing! Very highly recommended!"
- Rob W.
* "Captured our family once again and such a pleasure to work with. Really beautiful pictures!"
- Shayna G.
* "I had a fantastic photo session with Yaron! He spent a lot of time with me carefully selecting my poses, and also took a lot of natural shots that were not staged. The pictures came out genuine and professional, which project a positive and confident image. With that, I give my highest recommendation!"
* "Yaron photographed our Company's employees. He was professional and a pleasure to work with. We would definitely hire him again and recommend him to our clients and friends.
The best part was how quickly the pictures were ready!
* "We highly recommend Passion Photography. Yaron did our henna pics and they came out beyond incredible! He was also super easy to deal with."
- Karen and Isaac
* "Yaron photographed our wedding this past March , 2019. He was professional and a pleasure to work with. Our pictures were very special; we would definitely hire him again and recommend him to our friends. The best part was how quickly the pictures were ready !"
- Lauren and Moises.
* "Twice my family has been privileged to have Yaron take photographs. He is very talented, both on site and during the editing stages. He is a pleasure to work with. Beautiful pictures always."
* "Yaron is something else - he captures moments in such a natural (supernatural) way. He is great at using natural lighting and capturing priceless moments. He shot our wedding and we and everyone we showed pictures to are blown away. You will be beyond satisfied!!"
* "I had a very positive experience with Yaron from Passion Photography. The photo shoot was for my website and the marketing of my small business. We took formal and informal shots and I had a wide variety of pictures to choose from at the end of the shoot. I recommend him to all my friends and colleagues."
* "Yaron was a breath of fresh air. He was unlike other photographers in that his passion and love for his craft was more important to him than business. He took time to get to know me and my fiancee, guided us patiently with all we needed to know and catered to our needs. Weddings, in general, can be stressful to plan. Yaron was one of the best decisions we made. Beautiful pictures and would highly recommend. Thank you,Yaron!"
*"Thank you Yaron for photographing our son’s Bar Mitzvah August 2018 in Muskoka . We enjoyed working with you and liked the photos you gave us. Looking forward to have you photograph for us again in the future .Thanks so much :)"
* "Yaron was such a pleasure to work with as the photographer at our wedding this past summer. We love the final product and he was great throughout the process. His photos are creative and really capture very special moments, yet at the time we barely noticed his presence. He was great about editing and getting us the photos in a timely manor. We would strongly recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer in the future."
- Karen and Peter.
* "I would like to thank you for your portrait photography session I had with you this year. The session was productive and amazing and I am pleased by the results . Looking forward to use your professional photography services in the future."
* "We wanted to really thank you for the great work during our wedding on March 31st. You've been amazing throughout! We had a slideshow at the wedding with Engagement Pics you took of us and everyone had great reviews pf them. The pictures you gave us are INCREDIBLE!! You've captured some unbelievable shots and we really appreciate it. We always said that hiring a good photographer is one of the most important things since this will stay with us forever. We certainly made the right choice. Thank you so much for all the great work !"
- Mayer and Inbal.
* "My son's bar mitzvah was a lovely event. However, Yaron's stunning, artistic photos have rendered our memories of this special day in exquisite detail, and allowed us to experience aspects we would not have been privy to. He managed to capture the RELATIONSHIPS and interpersonal dynamics between the family members and guests with a journalistic eye that I have never encountered before when looking at photos from special events, both ours and others'. Even the posed photos of our family have something special about them that makes them more beautiful than typical posed photos. I don't know what the secret sauce is, but if you have an upcoming special event and would like to hire a photographer, you must hire Yaron Eini as he will capture elements that no one else will."
* "Just a quick note to let you know how much I appreciated your talent in capturing special moments. I am so incredibly grateful for the beautiful photos you took of myself and my aging father when we were headed to a friends wedding. I haven’t seen my dad dressed up in years and I know we will cherish these photos for many years to come. Whenever anyone I know needs a photographer always insist they contact you. Thank you again for the beautiful memories."
* "Yaron was our wedding photographer, undoubtedly one of the best choices we made. Thanks so much for the warm and caring attitude and the great pictures! We really enjoyed working with you and highly recommend you to anyone who has an event or just wants to have really beautiful photos."
* "Thank you very much for your amazing and professional photography at our wedding. We love your photos very much - every picture is a real story! Thank you so much for your dedication, for listening, caring, your professionalism and paying attention to the smallest details. We really enjoyed working with you and highly recommend you! Thanks !"
* "I was looking through my photos recently and I am absolutely amazed by your work, Yaron. You captured every single moment. Everything that I remember about our wedding is now in my photo book for memories. Each picture tells a story. I'm so much more in your style (ie photos that convey real human emotion) than I am in the cheesy "portrait" style (ie "Say Cheese!"), Which is why I'm so happy you were there to capture our Simcha. Thank you, Yaron!"
* "I met Yaron as a photographer at my sister's wedding about seven years ago. When my wedding day came, it was clear to me that Yaron would be the photographer for us and in a few moments of conversation between him and my fiancé - it was understandable too. Throughout the day, Yaron was charming and attentive, full of humour and caring. Throughout the wedding day, he was by our side, capturing the most special moments, with a keen eye and stunning frames and exciting moments full of love. All the meetings before and after the wedding were pleasant. Yaron is an extremely talented photographer at an international level and a sensitive and humane person :) Highly recommended for any exciting and joyful event you have."
* "Yaron's images are so precise, special and exciting that it is obvious to every eye that this is a smart and talented photographer. But what you can't see in the pictures is the adorable person behind the camera - having so much patience, putting in extra effort and such professionalism. Yaron was the photographer at our wedding and invested above and beyond. He made sure we were on schedule without pressuring us, managed to take pictures every moment without being noticeable, calmed down the bride and made the shy groom laugh, was attentive to all our requests and did not rest for a moment. Both in our conversations with Yaron before the wedding and during the wedding itself - we felt that it really mattered to him that we would be satisfied and happy. Thanks Yaron for the talent, the sharp eye and especially the big heart :-)"
* "Anyone who thinks that the guy is only talented person doesn't know how much creativity and love for the profession he has. Last January Yaron photographed our wedding day, we had lots of fun with him and the photos turned out to be stunning :)) Thank you Yaron."
* "Yaron makes the stressful day a fun day. The most talented photographer I ever ever known. I am so glad he photographed our wedding."
* "Thank you so much for our wedding photography , the photos turned out great. Thanks for the support and dedication. Hope to hire you in the future :) "
* "Well done Yaron. Thanks for the beautiful photographs you took at our Brith event.
We really enjoyed working with you. Highly recommend to everyone!"
* "Yaron is not just a photographer, who knows how to see in an inhuman dimension, but is also the most charming, sensitive and empathetic man I could have chosen to be with us during the most important day of our life."
* "Yaron was the photographer at our wedding at the end of April 2014. It's hard to say much in addition to the results (after all, a picture is worth a thousand words, and we have more than thousand amazing pictures ...). Yaron accompanied us from the morning, beyond the professional and creative photography, he made sure every moment we drank, ate, enjoyed ... and knew how to capture the right people in the right moments. He was on our side as one of our family. Highly recommend without a shadow of a doubt :)"
".ירון צלם מעולה ונדיר . תודה על תמונות משפחתיות מדהימות" *
".ירון עשה לנו צילומי הריון שכללו צילומים בסטודיו ובחוץ" *
ירון עשה לנו צילומי הריון שכללו צילומים בסטודיו ובחוץ . יצאו צילומים מהממים. מקצוען אמיתי שידע לבחור מיקום נכון, ושעה מדוייקת ביום כדי לקבל אפקטים מדהימים של צבע וזוהר בעזרת השמש.ירון היה מאד סבלני איתנו ועם בני המשפחה, השרה רוגע, בחר מגוון רחב של קומפוזיציות, ונתן לנו חופש להוסיף שגעונות משלנו. אין ספק שלניסיון שלו אין תחליף.
אורן וטלי -
* Yaron foi o fotógrafo do nosso casamento. As fotos mais maravilhosas que já vi. Virou nosso amigo pq além de um excelente profissional, é uma excelente pessoa. Quando nossa primeira filha nasceu nos ligou e veio na nossa casa nos fotografar. Assim, presente. E que presente! As fotos sensacionais!
Mais do que recomendamos. É obrigatório em todo evento.