Yaron Eini Art
Photography has been my passion since I was a kid. Unconsciously, I feel the world around us as different elements coming together to create the reality.
My love of the art of photography is expressed in every frame I take of people, wildlife and nature.
Over the years, I have gained experience in all kinds of photography since the film era.
My work has received international recognition from different media, but more importantly - from individual people to whom my photography has made a difference.
* Calgary Stampede / Canada / 2018
* Calgary Stampede / Canada / 2017
* Cultures Reflections / Israel/ 2016
* Calgary Stampede / Canada / 2016
* Tel Aviv Photo Art / Israel / 2015
* Photo Fair Tel Aviv / Israel / 2015
* International Photography Festival / Israel / 2014
* Calgary Stampede / Canada / 2014
* Louis Vuitton / Paris / 2011
* Kingston / Canada / 2002
* National Geographic competition - Daily Dozen
* Popular Photography Magazine / First place / Medium Format
* National Wildlife Federation / Honorable Mention / Wildlife photography
* Calgary Stampede / Honorable Mention / Western Photo Competition
* Two time CBC Toronto TV news photo contest winner
* The Society for the Protection of Nature in Israel / First place / Bird Photography
* The Israel Nature and Parks Authority / First place / Autumn Photography
Tel. : +1 (647) 622-0133